Grant Bid

At this time we are awaiting the result of our bid for a substantial grant to replace the roof of the South aisle of the Church and also to install some more land drains to stop surface water from the Churchyard escaping onto the road. If we are successful with this bid we would hope to get the work done before next Autumn and avoid any further damage through the rain which currently pours in when the wind is in the wrong direction.

Once the roof is done we will start to plan for the internal improvements to the Church.