As I write we are still awaiting a response from the national roof fund about our grant bid. We have had a positive response from the Northamptonshire Historic Churches Trust who have granted us £2500 but we do need the main bid to be successful to make this a goer. Good news is that the bat which took up residence in the Church appears to have gone elsewhere and this could save us up to £3000 if we don't need to undertake a detailed survey. Prayers please for the outcome from the main grant over the next couple of weeks.